Being a member of the International Society of Obstetric Medicine means
- Being part of an international community of dedicated experts striving to improve the care of medical illness in pregnancy.
- Receiving early notification about our semi-annual meetings and any educational programs organized by the ISOM, its members and its regional societies
- Receiving special discounted registration costs for ISOM meetings
- Having complete access to the password protected aspects of the ISOM website at www.isomnet.org. The ISOM website includes
o An Obstetric Medicine Journal Watch that helps keep you up to date on the latest publications in our field
o An Obstetric Medicine Forum that allows members to discuss difficult cases and issues in obstetric medicine on-line
o Access to educational resources and patient information made available by other members of ISOM
o A readily searchable membership list that provides easy access to obstetric medicine practitioners around the globe
o Access to information about opportunities for collaboration in research
o Opportunity to purchase subscription to Obstetric Medicine Journal. (view cover)
- You will have the opportunity to both support and influence the focus and shape of the society in its mission to be a catalyst for getting more information and better outcomes for medically complicated pregnancies.
How To Join
The ISOM is a very exciting society that enables its members to interact at a clinical, educational as well as a research level, with colleagues from around the world who are interested in Obstetric Medicine.
This interaction should not only enhance the professional development of the participating members, but should ultimately enhance and improve the care we provide to our patients whose pregnancy is complicated by medical disorders.
We encourage you to join us in our endeavours and to share our passion.
To become a member, you can register on-line now. If you are unable to register online please contact us.
Please note trainee members will not have access to the Obstetric Medicine Journal with their membership.
If you choose to register on line, you will be guided through your payment options when you have completed registration. The annual membership fees are
- $100.00 US funds for physicians includes dues only
- $50.00 US funds for trainees and non-physicians
- $40.00 US funds a subscription to Obstetric Medicine Journal
The annual membership fee can be paid by major credit card or on-line. Online payments are accepted through Paypal® as a registered paypal® member. Money transfers through online banking systems is not possible currently. Paying by cheque? Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for mailing information.
Checks must be in US dollars.
Annual memberships are from January 1 to December 31 of the calendar year